Return, Refund & Cancellation Policy
At MedGreen (“Company” or “We”, which also includes its affiliates), we do our best to ensure that you are satisfied with the services or products that you purchase using the Company’s website www.medgreenhealthcare.com (our “Website”) or the mobile or desktop application named MedGreen App (“App”). Accordingly, we offer returns or refunds for cancelled appointments or orders in accordance with this Cancellation / Refund Policy.
We strongly recommend to check Medicine(s) &/or Product(s) at the time of delivery. However, we accept return of the Medicine(s) &/or Product(s), if User has raise return request within 3 week (21 days) of delivery. Based on valid return request MedGreen team will start return & refund process, we shall arrange for an exchange (based on stock availability) or a refund to the original payment source. In case of a COD order, the refund will be credited in MedGreen wallet and can be used on subsequent orders.
Eligibility criteria for return
1. Medicine(s) or Product(s) are different from what was ordered
2. Received damage Medicine(s) or Product(s)
3. Product(s) delivered are past or near to its expiry date (medicines with an expiry date of less than 03 months shall be considered as near expiry
Upon receiving your Return/Refund request, MedGreen shall verify the authenticity and the nature of the request. If MedGreen finds that the request is genuine, it will initiate the Return and Refund process. MedGreen shall process the refund only once it has received the confirmation from the Third Party Pharmacy concerned in respect of the contents of the product relating to that refund. In the occasion of unjustified and wrong complaints regarding the quality and content of the products, MedGreen reserves the right to pursue necessary legal actions against you and you will be solely responsible for all costs experienced by MedGreen in this regard.
MedGreen has rights to cancel return & refund request in below condition but not limited to:
1. If you have select/order wrong Medicine/Product knowingly or unknowingly
2. If batch number of the product returned is not match as mentioned on the invoice
3. If your doctor has change the Prescription/Medicines
4. If returned product is not same as its original manufacturer's packaging i.e. with original price tags, labels, bar-code and invoice. Partially consumed strips or products do not qualify for Return, only fully unopened strips or products can be returned.
5. Temperature controlled medicines like Vials, Injections, Vaccines, Penfills and Wellness products comes under Non-returnable category
Category of Non-Returnable Product: Certain categories of products marked as non- returnable on product page, will not qualify for the Return as per MedGreen Return policy. Non- returnable products like baby care, food and nutrition, healthcare devices, sexual wellness and thermo labile products.
1. Go to ‘Track order’, select your delivered order for which you want to raise request
2. Select the medicines and quantity of returns
3. Raise the request
4. Per order only one return request is acceptable
5. Based on pickup address return pickup charge upto Rs 100 will be applied
6. Used Promotional MedGreen cash while order the medicines will not be refunded.
1. Refund timeline will be depends on original payment source and banking working hours.
2. MedGreen will be not responsible for miscredit or wrong account detail given by user
3. Refund to the third party wallet (i.e. Paytm, Amazone pay, Airtel pay but not limited to) will be done within 5 working days based on respective wallet terms and condition
4. For COD order, the refund will be credited in MedGreen wallet and can be used on subsequent orders.